Survey.Whitecastle.com – White Castle Customer Satisfaction Survey
Survey.Whitecastle.com – White Castle Survey to Win Free Food
Table of Contents
One of the first fast food chains in the United States of America, White Castle constantly strives to achieve engagement with its customers. Through social media platforms on Facebook and Instagram and its website www.whitecastle.com it pursues the same.
If you are also a fan of White Castle sliders and often visit the store then this to you that the White Castle has initiated a Customer Satisfaction Survey at www.whitecastlesurvey.com. The completion of the same rewards you with free sliders and discount coupons on your next meal. This blog discusses the following details regarding the survey –
How to Take the Survey?
White Castle provides its customers with online entry methods. You can participate through the online method through these steps –
Step 1:- To participate in the survey make sure you have a recent receipt from a nearby White Castle restaurant.
Step 2:- Open your browser and visit www.whitecastlesurvey.com
Step 3:- The survey will begin from here.
Step 4:- You can attempt it in the language English or Spanish.
Step 5:- Fill in the required information like the six-digit receipt code, store number, and time of visit.
Step 6:- Answer the questionnaire based on your experience of the visit.
Step 7:- Rate your experience on a five-pointer scale.
Step 9:- Make sure you are honest in your review.
Step 10:- Provide the server with your personal details.
Step 11:- Make sure the information is correct.
Step 12:- On successful submission, you become eligible for the validation coupon.
Step 13:- Receive the coupon and redeem it on your next visit.
Benefits & Rewards
The data collected through the survey is of utmost importance to the White Castle. Hence they reward their customers with free hamburgers and discount coupons through coupan codes. The survey is available at www.whitecastlesurvey.com throughout the promotion period. You can also write to 555 West Goodale St. Columbus, OH 43215 in case of any queries.
Terms & Conditions
- You must be a legal resident of the USA to participate.
- Your legal age should be eighteen or older.
- Each coupon can only be redeemed once and each receipt code can be once only once you enter the survey.
- The offer is valid throughout the promotion period but the receipt received from the counter expires after seven days.
- The coupon received is only valid for 3 weeks. After that, it expires.
- Each receipt can be used only once.
- The only official website of the survey is www.whitecastlesurvey.com
- You cannot give the reward to a third party, it must be received by the participant only.
- Any form of fraud will lead to disqualification from the survey.
- Employees or any person associated with the firm cannot participate in the survey.
- Incomplete information in the feedback form will lead to disqualification.
- The survey is live through the year 2023.
- For the online, you need a stable internet connection along with a laptop or desktop, or mobile.
- The recipient of the purchase is mandatory.
- It is essential to match the eligibility criteria
About White Castle Survey
White Castle is a fast-food chain known for its small, square-shaped hamburgers known as sliders. It was founded in 1921 and is widely regarded as one of the first fast-food chains in the United States. White Castle is famous for its distinctive onion-flavored burgers that are steamed on a bed of onions and served on a small, soft bun.
White Castle has over 375 locations primarily located in the Midwest, with a few in other regions of the country. They are known for their unique retro-style buildings and drive-through service. In addition to its iconic sliders, White Castle also offers several other menu items, including chicken sliders, fish sliders, and a variety of side dishes like fries and onion rings.
White Castle has developed a loyal following over the years, with many people recognizing their burgers as cherished comfort food. They also have a strong presence in pop culture, appearing in movies, and television shows, and even inspiring the creation of the fictional “Krabby Patty” in the animated series SpongeBob SquarePants.
This article has covered every aspect of data pertaining to The White Castle Consumer Satisfaction Survey for you. The company has a consolidated fandom because of its commitment to consumer management. If you still have any doubts pertaining to the feedback you can refer to the contact details. Otherwise, visit the website www.whitecastlesurvey.com and enjoy your free gifts.
Contact Details by White Castle Survey
Address: 555 West Goodale St. Columbus, OH 43215
Phone Number: 1-800-843-2728
Frequently Asked Questions about White Castle Survey
- Question – Where can I contact you in case of any queries?
Answer – You can contact me at the following places
Address: 555 West Goodale St. Columbus, OH 43215
Phone number: 1-800-843-2728
- Question – Can I participate if I’m younger than eighteen?
Answer – No, you cannot participate if that is the case.
- Question – Do I need to be a US citizen?
Answer – Only the residents of the United States of America can participate in the survey.
- Question – Where can I find the survey online?
Answer – www.whitecastlesurvey.com is the official survey website.
- Question – What is the deadline for this survey?
Answer – You can participate in this survey anytime during the promotional period.
- Question – Is the reward guaranteed?
Answer – Yes. Make sure to redeem them within the next seven days.